Saturday, January 17, 2015

Dream Big Dreams

Today, when I woke up at 4:30 am, I was feeling confused and lost. I recently left a job I loved which was the only source of income I have to venture into a different industry in line with my kids' dreams and I don't know where to begin. I feel as though my life is on hold, like, I froze everything while I think of how I should go about well, everything!  I prayed asking God to please bless me with wisdom today to see where He wants me to be. And to understand if my decisions were correct. I prayed for His guidance and I asked Him to show me something new today. I am taking a major leap and honestly, it's scaring the hell out of me. After checking facebook, I started my daily  devotional readings and this is God's answer to me...

"Dream big dreams"
As he slept, (Jacob) dreamed of a stairway that reached from the earth up to heaven. And he saw the angels of God going up and down the stairway. - Gen. 28:12

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you." - Psalm 32:8

"Instead, we are God's accomplishment, created in Christ Jesus to do good things. God planned for these good things to be the way that we live our lives." - Ephesians 2:10

After reading these, I felt more calm. I know that God is telling me to leave everything to Him. He pre-planned my destiny, He alone knows where I am headed. I must not be scared. I may not know everything, I may not see things happening right now, but it doesn't mean that NOTHING is happening. Because somewhere, in an area my human eye cannot see, God is rearranging things to accommodate my dream. And someday soon, an angel of God will come and open a new door for me. After all, I am a child of God and my Father is in control, what do I have to fear? My work is to trust and to obey.

Dare to dream great dreams... but dream with God. You will see how He will make your dreams come true... Those dreams He knows are the best for you. There is no limit to the goals you can attain, the success you can achieve... your possibilities and potentials are as endless as your dreams... when you dream with God.  - Source: D. Crowe & Maribi M. Garcia

               




No comments:

Post a Comment