Friday, July 15, 2016

Simple Love

I have not written anything for awhile and I'm not even sure what to write now. I just know that if I want to get away from the slump I am in right now, I have to start with something. My life has been so complicated that it would be so easy to just give up everything and stop fighting. But I am not a quitter. I have never been and will never be a quitter. I do not succumb to the problems that life itself throws at me. So why was I in a dump? Well,..... I'm really not sure... I mean, sometimes life just sucks you know. Everything is out of control and anything that can go wrong really goes wrong. My Mom used to say that if you are close to God, you will encounter a lot of hardships. I used to dispute this, but now I think she actually makes sense. After all, Jesus said to his disciples in Matthew 16:24 
"Those who want to come with me must say no to the things they want, pick up their crosses, and follow me." (GW).
So why should I be an exception? I guess, problems are part of God's way to teach me the lessons I need to fulfill my destiny. And these lessons will not stop because I have not reached my full potential yet. If I want to become the best then I have to train hard to become the best. Resistant is part of my nature, I am a rebel by heart. This too, is something I have to learn how to control. I have attempted to move away from God lots of times in the past and all of my attempts failed. In the end, I will always run back to Him. What's the sense in life without God? I love him, I have a funny way of showing it, but that doesn't change the fact that I belong to God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment